Sunday 27 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Good Morning!
I signed in last night to find a wonderful surprise!!  Priyanka nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award!  She is a wonderful, gifted, and very intelligent crafter and I feel honoured that Priyanka nominated me.  So, I must pay this forward along with telling 7 things about me... Eeegad..

First to name the following lovely ladies who I think deserve to display this badge:
1.  Stacie
2.  Lindy
3.  Victoria
4.  Gail
5.  Nancy

Herès your badge that you have all earned... You are all sooo special!!
Now.. 7 things about me!
1.  I love playing with stamps and paper!
2.  I love working with the elderly because it is so much fun!
3.  I love sunshine but not the heat
4.  I also love to quilt and tole paint but need to set aside more time!
5.  I can hardly wait to be a grandma one day!  Payback is grand!
6.  I have to stay away from the SPCA and the auction or I would be over run at home!
7.  I love Terry and all our boys and their girlfriends so much because they think I am talented .. but then again they are predjudice!
8.  Just one more... I wish there were 36 hours in a day so I would have more time to work on the things I love!
Thank you again Priyanka for giving me this award!!!!

5 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Hi Sheree, thank you so much for giving me this award, I'm honoured you think I deserve it. I hope you get to be a grandma soon. I only have one grandchild...would like a dozen or so. You are right - payback is grand lol. I admire you for working with the elderly, it's very worthwhile. thanks again. Hugs lin

Victoria said...

Wow thanks for the award Sheree! My first one! I totally "hear" ya on the SPCA thing. :)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Thank you for my award. You made my day, and I have posted my pay it forward.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Well aren't you just a sweetheart! Thank you so much for giving me this award!!! :) So nice to learn more about you too!

Hugs!
-Stacie

Priyanka said...

Your soooooo very welcome dear, u deserve this, and ur words for me touch my heart, thanks to you to.Hugs