Tuesday 8 February 2011

Thank You


Good Morning!
Well... I finally felt well enough to sit in the craft room and play!  I pulled out these papers from Stampin' Up! that I've been hoarding for quite a while and finally decided to use them up.
The main colours are baja breeze, kiwi and next to navy.  Nothing stood out on the card so I used my large scallop circle punch and made the corners.  The layered circle is popped up.  The greeting and flowers are from Stampin' Up! Spring Solitude and were embossed in silver.
Not my best work and it looks much better than what the camera portrays.  I'll blame the camera again!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I like your layout and the colors you chose. I love embossed cards. So happy to hear you are doing better.

Priyanka said...

o God u were sick? yeah I know its hard to stay away from ur craft room, and with neck prob there is no fun to craft, I like the design of this card and the color combination,the corners are the extra touch.