Friday 25 March 2011

I'm Still Here!

Hello to all my new friends in Blogland!  Just a quick note to let you know that I'm still here but this has been a long, busy week which is why I haven't posted in a couple of days!  The shop is finally busy with the warmer weather!
I have a challenge card I'll be posting later on and have also played with my Stampscapes and a monochromatic scheme.  It's in purples with white highlights.  The scene is sitting on the table by my chair and I'm still deciding if I like it or not.  Maybe I should just post it and see what you think!  I'm my own worst critic no matter what I do.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Spring is finally here and I'm loving it!!
Hugs,
Sheree 
p.s.  I'm so thankful to have you all!  I don't have a lot of free time and that makes it hard to do anything outside of home and work... with women my age.  With a blog I can sign in and visit my friends and see who has visited me!  I'm able to see what you've been up to without having a two hour coffee out.  With everyone's hectic lifestyles this is the perfect medium to keep in touch!  ;o)

3 comments:

Roxann said...

I adore your stampscapes! They are fabulous.

Priyanka said...

I know dear u r a busy person, but I always waiting for ur fab coloring scene.those are just amazing

Sara I. said...

Can't wait to see your new creation and hoping you can rest and take some "me" time in between the craziness!!