Sunday 8 May 2011

Flourishes Birthday

Happy Mother's Day to all my new friends!!
I worked on this card earlier this past week but was changing this and that all the time until it was finished two evenings later.  The shop was so busy this week that I didn't have time to post a thing!  I was up early this morning with my pups so headed down to the old computer to upload and post while the rest of the world lay sleeping.
I've loved this stamp for a long time now and finally sat down with my Copics to colour it in and bring it to life.
Stamps:             Flourishes; Just Rite (Greeting)
Papers:              K&Company; Stampin' Up!; Recollections
Inks:                  Stampin' Up!; Distess Old Paper
Doily:                Wilton from the Michael's baking aisle
Ribbon:             Satin Pink - WalMart; Seam binding from FabricLand
Flower:              I made after following Nancy's tutorial
Stamens:           Michael's - Wedding aisle
Pin:                   Lindy sent to me!  Here is her tutorial!
Highlights:         Jelly Roll Star pen in gold
Pop Dots
Thanks for looking!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Beautiful card, Sheree. I have this stamp also, but just never liked anything I came up with. I love you layout and your coloring is awesome.

Jean said...

Wonderful card Sheree, I really like how you shaded around the bottom of the hat it makes it look popped up. Great bow and use of the doily.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Sheree, the papers, pin, bow the whole card a true keepsake. Hugs, Lori m

Karen Howard said...

This is precious, love the flower ensemble!
P.S. I'd love your feedback on my first landscape card, here is a link:
http://felinecreative.blogspot.com/2011/05/peaceful-river.html
Hugs, Karen

Roxann said...

Sooo pretty! Love the lace doily peeking out studded with bling!