Saturday 28 May 2011

Greeting Card Challenge


Good Morning Everyone!

This is a card that I made up to participate in the sketch challenge over at The Outlawz.  I encourage everyone to join up and display your works of art here as well as on SplitCoast Stampers.  You will not only receive lovely feedback from the Outlawz Girls but, you can join a forum and build up your followers qutie easily!  There are challenges for each day of the week... Check it out!

Here is the recipe for this card that I threw together.  I find that creating Stampscape scenes are so much easier for me than colouring a stamp and then creating a layout that will enhance the image.

Stamps:         Majenta Stamps, Penny Black sentiment
Paper:           My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary
Inks:              Stampin' Up!  and Versamark
Stickles:        Diamond
Doily:           Wilton - Michaels
Circle Punches
Pop dots
Jelly Roll Star pen - Pink

Challenges:
The Outlawz - Sketch number SC0525
Sew Many Challenges - Circles


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
This is so pretty.
Myrna

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Your cards always have such vibrant colors. Very pretty card.

Erum Tasneem said...

this is very pretty! love it!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. Lovely colouring. I love your colour combination--nice and summery.