Sunday 8 May 2011

Stampendous Happy Birthday

I had another hard day at work last Thursday so decided that I needed to treat myself (once again)!!  I found this gorgeous paper from My Mind's Eye 'quite contrary collection at Crafty Capers in Nanaimo, a few sheets of coordinating cardstock along with a new stamp Stampendous! called Agapanthus Cluster.  This is the picture I imagined on my drive home and it finally came to fruition last night!  If you look closely in the photo you can see that I stamped one lighter image and then embossed a darker ink in the foreground.  I didn't have any darker ink in that hue so went with this and like the softness it exudes.


Papers:      My Mind's Eye; Unknown cardstock (help me out Victoria); Misc. cream
Stamps:     Stampendous!; Just Rite greeting
Ink:           SEI; Versa Ink Spot
Pearls:       Dollarama
Ribbon:     Sheer cream from WalMart
Embossing Powder: Clear Pearl (I'll run back upstairs and check that one!)
Pop Dots
Circle punch for ticket corners
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Great use of the paper and the stamp too. I'll have to pull that stamp out of my stash and see what I can come up with!