Thursday 19 May 2011

Stampscapes - Father's Day

I'm Back!!!!

Sorry about the delay in posting but, we finally have had a couple of days of sunshine!  I watched the blue sky all day at the shop and for once it hasn't rained from 3 p.m. on so I was able to get a bit of yard work done!  Now I'm getting yard work done and haven't had much time to hibernate in my favourite room!

This is a quickie card I threw together just to see how it would turn out.  I've had this paper on the brain for a while and did a small Stampscape just to see how it looked.  I found a small roll of twine in my stash and took a cue from Karen at Feline Creative.  (I'd love to create like her when I grow up!!) 

Stamps:       Country Stream Small - Stampscapes; Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Paper:          s.e.i.  Moonrise (moss) from Crafty Capers; Kraft and Black from
                   Recollections
Twine:         Can't remember (I'm actually too tired and lazy to run upstairs and look!)
Inks:            Adirondack Dye Ink pads:  Lemonade, Aqua, Pool, Meadow, Mocha
                   Distress Ink pads:  Frayed Burlap
Diamond Stickles. Pop dots

Anyway... just thought I'd post this to see what happens.  Thanks for looking!!

Hugs!

Sheree

2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. I like how you have a small stampscapes area, making the card pop.

Erum Tasneem said...

oh my god! you have beautiful colouring skills!