Saturday 23 July 2011

The start of Christmas Cards!



Well... The challenges lately have been dubbed Christmas in July' so thought I'd better get on the bandwagon!  Once again I'm out of my element and coming up with the right layout is tough for me. 
I started this card a couple of days ago.  The first night I coloured a bunch of the snowmen for fun to try out different colour combinations.  This one turned out the best.  Night number two had me picking out papers that would go with it and playing with different layouts.  Thank goodness I waited until evening number three where I came up with something decent!
Here's the recipe for this card...
Stamp - Inkadinkadoo Snow Friends
Papers - Staples 110 lb. white, S.E.I. Christmas paper, Stampin' Up! Next to Navy
Copics
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Corner punch
Diamond Stickles
Wilton Paper Doily
M. Stewart Snowflake Punch
Recollections adhesive decorative edges from Michael's clearout last January
Recollections Tag With Sentiment
Diamond Stickles
Red Perfect Pearls

I will be entering this card into The Outlawz challenge for greeting cards - GC071811



Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Sheree


4 comments:

Merry said...

This card is wonderful....really love the touch of gingham.

Brenda said...

Another fabulous Christmas card. I love the red Christmas tag. Very cute!
Hugs~Bren

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. That snowman is so cute.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I LOVE snowmen!