Tuesday 25 October 2011

Fall Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone!
I'm finally posting!  There will be quite a few over the next while as I've been busy dealing with the sewer backup into the house lately.  When I found a couple of minutes I hibernated into my rubber room to play.  Here's one I've come up with!
Also, this card will be included in the package I'm putting together for Send A Smile 4 Kids Canada which gives cards to B.C. Children's Hospital for either patients or for patients to give to staff who do an incredible job!

And the recipe is....

Stamps - Rubber Stamped;  Small and Big Maple
Inks - Distress Ponmegranate, Gathered Twigs, Seedless Something and Frayed Burlap. Versa Mark Black, Ranger Big N Juicy (Foliage)
Clear embossing powder
Perfect Pearls - Green Patina, Mint, Heirloom Gold
3D dots - Dollarama

Challenge:
The Outlawz - Sunday CAS

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Sheree

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hello Sheree... Shaz pointed me in your direction cos like you,I love playing with Inks and my brayer! I have just completed a card today that has leaves on like the one you have posted here. Such a lovely card Sheree and a super, super blog.
I have had a good look around and noted some of the beautiful SceneScape cards you have made. I have some of these stamps and have not used them. Shaz keeps nagging me to 'get cracking' with them and pushed me your way lol .... Gorgeous work I am off for another look .
I will be back

Eileen x

Sarn said...

Woooo - lovely inky autumnal card. Great!

xxx