Friday 18 November 2011

Stampscapes - Last Catch Of The Day


Good Evening Chickees!

This Stampscapes card started out as a tutorial.  I took pictures every step of the way.  When I went to post everything... the photos only showed up in the download as an icon!  So.. I'll be trying another one and hopefully it won't screw up as well haha!
This birthday card is for my hubby's ex-wife's father who is the funniest person on the planet!  Also, I will be entering it in The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge and the theme is for men/boys.
I sized this card to fit in a standard envelope that I use in the office.  Thought I'd do something different that the standard 5X7 or 4X5.  Turned out pretty kewl!

The recipe is as follows:

Stamps:
Stampscapes
050E  Lakeside Reflections
048E  Lakeside Cove
267E  Pines and Rocks
040B  Geese in Flight
166A  Row Boat
Sentiment
Stampin' Up!
Paper:  Recollections, BoBunny Forever Fall Foliage
Inks: 
Archival Black
Distress:  Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs, Persimmons
Big n Juicy Foliage
Versa Mark

Clear Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder
White Paint Pen

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Sheree

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is beautiful. TFS.

Myrna said...

Sheree
This is fabulous. He will be pleased to get it I am sure.
Myrna

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, so serene and just relaxing to look at. Hugs, Lori m

Gail said...

I love it.
I'll patiently wait for the tutorial!

Merry said...

This is so beautiful...love the background to our scene too.

cparsons said...

Sheree, I just came across a stamp sale with lots of Stampscapes type things and I thought of you. I was just visiting your Blog yesterday and marveled at your stampscapes. Here is the site: http://www.rubberstampave.com/ToC.htmlscroll down to "Monuments & Nature" The most expensive stamp is only 7 dollars!
Carole P.
http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Lorraine said...

Wow, another beautiful creation, Sheree! I love the scene you have created.