Monday 10 December 2012

Distressed Cricut Tags

Evening Chicks!

When I use the Memory Box dies and others to do different projects, some of my wonderful friends dont have the dies but like to use the Cricut.  Soooo.. I pulled out the Christmas Cheer cart and found kewl images that resemble Tim Holtz ones.   Ooops, the fence is a die cut but the trees aren't!  I will post another one using the snowman from the same cart in a day or two.

My tags are nowhere near the super kewl level that Tim's are but, I am trying!  It is hard to tell but the trees are embossed with the CBug and lots of clear embossing powder dumped on after!


The recipe is:

Tags - From our shop
Trees - Cricut Christmas Cheer cart
Snowflakes - WalMart pack of 20 for super cheap!
Fence - Memory Box die
Ribbon - Not sure - My stash
Distress Inks - Gathered Twigs, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Evergreen Bough, Forest Moss
Perfect Pearls Spray - Copper
Ribbon - Stash
Embossing Powder - Clear...Lots of it!

Thanks for looking!

Huggzz...
Sheree
p.s.  I will be back playing with Stampscapes again after the holidays.  I will be able to wrap my head around them when things slow down a bit!

7 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
Great tags. I think you could give Tim a run for his money. :)
Myrna

Brenda said...

Sheree these are gorgeous!! I love the warm colors and your wonderful design!! Great job my friend!
hugs,
Brenda

Sally H said...

Beautiful Tags, Sheree! Love the snowflakes and the rich colours

Penny said...

Sheree, I think your tags are every big as kewl as Tim's! love them both--great use of the Cricut and the MB die! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Gail said...

Great tags Sheree, and you're just as kewl!
I too, am trying to find a minute to play with the Stampscapes!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm have stampscapes on my agenda too looking forward to your playtime results..
I also love your tags, love Shaz in Oz.x

Donna Heber said...

Your tags are beautiful Sheree! I love those little tree cut outs. Thank you so much for stopping to visit me. Have a wonderful holiday!