Saturday 19 January 2013

A Bunch Of Odds & Sods

Good Evening Girlz...

I was doing some playing one night this past week.  Quite a while ago I bought a set of stamps at a garage sale.  I know they are from around 2005 but don't have the name from Stampin Up.  I tried stamping with inks a couple of times and nothing seemed to work so I put them away and almost gave them away!  I am now glad I didn't and kind of like how these turned out.  The key this time around was to use VersaMark and then heat emboss with Ranger super fine detail embossing powder.

I think the stamps can work for thank you cards or even Valentines



 

I am not sure whether you can see the detail from these photos but if your screen is big enough you just may see it!


 
Thanks for looking!

Hugz,
Sheree

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love these very much, Sheree!

.... and think the gold and Versamark work a treat.
I was only thinking the other day how rarely I sue my embossing powder and heat gun these days must get back into lovely share!!

God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

Gail said...

These are wonderful, I've never seen those stamps!
Not that I've seen everything....but you know!?
Also TFS the Cricut tip in the previous post!
Have a great week!

Myrna said...

Sheree
These are gorgeous.
Time to take out my embossing powders and gun.
Myrna

NancyD said...

Isn't it great how one stamp can make up so many different ways! Nice to see you stamping again. NancyD