Sunday 3 February 2013

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge

Happy Sunday Girlz!

Its hard to believe that the weekend is almost over..Our one day off went by so quickly.

Over at The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge, the theme is to have stitching on your card whether it be drawn, sewn by machine or sewn any other way. 

The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and I chose to use Bunny Blocks - Mini Set  This set comes with seven bunny images.  I resized six of them to 1 1/4 inch for my punch and also for a quilt layout.  They are coloured with Copics and after taking the photo I decided to add a touch of stickles to their noses.

 
The colours are actually quite bright IRL.  The sentiment was typed out on the computer

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hugz,
Sheree

2 comments:

Gail said...

That's soooo cute!
I LOVE Bugaboo, but I have Gus, Margaret & Stella! hahaha
You have a good week!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Sheree - you have been having fun loved your first tag down below too and also the butterfly card some great techniques thanks so much for popping over and for sharing - dear friend - so good to have you back, love Shaz in oz.x