Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Lawn Ranger

Good Morning!

Just a quick post today...  I received my stamps from Art Impressions and am just loving this one!  My DH is a mechanic that works on landscaping equipment so this will fit perfectly with some of our customers.

The actual 'Lawn Ranger' image and sentiment can be found here.  I purchased a few other hilarious sentiments to go with some stamps of theirs that I already own.  Art Impressions is also the company that has the 'Girlfriends' series of stamps as well!

Art Impressions also has a blog and is gearing up for challenges soon.  They have one running right now and I'll enter this into the current challenge here  It's anything goes but there are bonus points for using an AI image!

TORO Colour Scheme


 
Sears Craftsman Colour Scheme




 
John Deere Colour Scheme



Poulan Colour Scheme


The images were coloured with Copics and although you can't see it in these photos, the eye glasses are done with Inka Gold - Silver.  When you tilt the card they really shine!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Hugz,
Sheree

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
Oh my gosh these are so funny !!!
Nice to see you around again. Missed you and your creations.
Myrna

Gina K said...

I have this stamp and haven't inked him up yet. Love your different color schemes!

I also wanted to tell you that I FINALLY used my stampscapes set that you sent me ages ago. I took a class on how to use them and learned how awesome they are, so thanks once again for that amazing gift.

Gail said...

Ha, those are great!

Penny said...

All four of these are so much fun, Sheree! I get a kick out of the image and the sentiments! :^) And your coloring is wonderful in all of them, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Merry said...

Oh these are such fun and coloured so well. That would be my hubby on card three.

Victoria said...

Too funny! Great job on the cards.

loyaz said...

Love this image Sharee - how special.
I see no posting since 3/13, so do hope you are getting along ok. We head out, with fear and trepidation, on a 4 week long road trip tomorrow.
Hugs
Diane

Angela B. said...

These are such great ideas for the same image love them for a masculine card!